Wednesday, May 8, 2013

First firm wares of Canada Galaxy S4 SGH-I337M are now workable

Samsung has aloof started to advance Canada Galaxy S4′s (SGH-I337M) firmwares to the KIES server. Today, we accustomed a huge bulk of GT-I9500 and GT-I9505 firmwares and we were apprehensive back we would see the aboriginal carrier branded firmwares of the Galaxy S4, and as we were apprehensive about Canada Galaxy S4′s firmware hit the servers! The firmware is based on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with Samsung’s Nature UX 2.0 active on top of it.

Firmware Details:
Android Version: 4.2.2 – Build JDQ39
PDA: I337MVLUAMDJ
CSC: I337MOYAAMDJ
Canada Galaxy S4′s (SGH-I337M) firmwares are available for download from sammobile.com--->>> Firmware Section. Now as the official firmwares has been released, it’s going to rain custom ROMs and custom kernels for the Canada Galaxy S4 (SGH-I337M)

No comments:

Post a Comment